Vaccination Data Resolution Service (VDRS) and Overseas Vaccines Validation Service

The NHS is encouraging people registered with any GP practice in England to check that their vaccination records are up to date. If you have had your vaccination in England but there is an error on your record or you have an incomplete record (and it was not undertaken at the Vaccination Hub at Fitznells Manor Surgery), you will need to call 119 and ask to be referred to the VDRS. We are unable to amend your vaccination record at ICP if we did not undertake your vaccination.

In addition, anyone over 16 years old, who has had one or more COVID-19 vaccinations abroad (that are approved by the World Health Organisation), can book an appointment at a vaccination site to show evidence of their vaccinations and request an update to their record. If you are intending to use your NHS COVID Pass to travel, you must check your pass status before booking and call 119 if your record isn’t showing correctly.

If there are queries relating to incorrect personal information on your record, this will need to be resolved by your own GP practice.