Following a review of our ability to keep both patients and staff safe at Stoneleigh Medical Centre, we are looking forward to re-opening Stoneleigh Medical Centre on Monday 13th September.
The surgery will re-open in line with other ICP surgeries in that almost all appointments* will still require telephone triage before being invited to the surgery for a Face-to-Face appointment.
Baby clinic will remain at Stoneleigh Medical Centre, but consolidated into full days on Tuesdays and Thursdays. You will be able to drop any samples at Stoneleigh on any working day, and they will be collected as per existing schedules.
The opening and types of clinics of the Surgery will be as follows:
- Monday: 08:00 to 18:00 GP services
- Tuesday: 08:00 to 18:00 Baby Clinic only
- Wednesday: 08:00 to 13:00 GP services
- Thursday: 08:00 to 18:00 Baby Clinic / GP Services
- Friday: 08:00 to 18:00 GP services
We understand the strength of feeling from our Stoneleigh patients to have access to their local surgery again. The decision to restrict access in light of Covid distancing guidelines was not an easy one, but we are pleased to say that we hope that this is the pathway to living with Covid in the community.
* The GP will determine whether the patient should be immediately seen Face-to-Face and is determined on the medical condition.