Patient Participation Group
As part of our commitment to making ongoing improvements, we have an active patient participation group representing the views of our wider demographic who meet with the practice on a quarterly basis to help us identify how we are doing in a range of areas.
Purpose of the PPG
- To give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest in the practice
- To provide the means for patients to make positive, proactive suggestions about the practice
- To encourage health education activities within the practice
- To develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients
- To act as a representative group that can influence the local provision of health and social care
If you would like to participate in our Patient Participation Group, please complete our online PPG registration form.