How to Register for Online Services
Before creating an online services account, you need to read our Patient Access Information Leaflet. Reception will ask you for confirmation that you have read the leaflet.
Creating an Account
To register for our online services, you will need to:
- Complete our online register for online services form
- Visit the practice – you will need to bring two forms of identification with you to complete your registration. One of the forms of ID needs to include your photograph
- The receptionist will print a Patient Access pin document/letter for you that you will need in order to sign up to Patient Access
- Once you have registered your Patient Access account, you will have full access to all the online services that you have requested
After registering online you will need to link your GP practice to your account, please view our quick and easy guide to linking your GP practice.
Creating a Basic Account
Alternatively you can create a basic account. This will allow you to book only one appointment, after your one appointment has been used you will need to create a full account.
To create a basic account, you will need to:
- Visit the Patient Access website: www.app.patientaccess.com/registration/create
- Enter your post code and search
- Select your practice and continue
- Select ‘No’ to having a registration letter and then continue
- Enter your personal details and continue to complete the registration process following the steps
At the end of the registration, please remember to write down your User ID as you will need this to access your full Patient Access account.
Further help can be found on the Patient Access website: www.support.patientaccess.com