Register for Online Services
During these difficult times the Practice continues to encourage all Patients to seek our help when required. We are however facing a high level of demand which means that there may be a delay in responding to your request, all requests deemed by a Doctor to be urgent will be dealt with immediately. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
To register for our online services you will need to visit The NHS App website.
Once you are registered you will be able to use the service to:
- Get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- Order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- Book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- Check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- View your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- Register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- Find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning